6 years ago
All shoe size are given in UK size. Please view the above for comparison.
If you worried that sizes given might not be that accurate, here are some guides that I found on internet that might help you.
1. First, lay a piece of paper on the floor & tape the edge of the paper.
2. Stand on the paper with your larger foot. Normally is the opposite of our writing hand. Meaning if you are left hander, your right foot will be slightly bigger.
3. Take a pencil to trace the outline of your foot onto the paper.
4. Draw a straight line at the END of the traced foot, another line on the tip of your LONGEST toe.
5. Use a ruler in CM (centimeter) to measure the distance of both lines. (*pictures credit to shoes.about.com)
6. The longest length and the widest width of your leg will be the size for your shoe. View the above shoe size chart for details.
However, do bear in mind that sizes might be slightly different at times when usually you wear a size 7, size 7.5 seems to fit better.
Even though I'm size 7, I preferred to take size 39 which is size 7.5 in Malysia measurement. :)
Just a guide for you, hope it helps ~